- Perform day-to-day bank accounting clearing and bank account reconciliations at month-end as well as performing manual payments for limited number of payment types
- Maintain accounting records to meet JV partner reporting obligations, send out Cash calls and Billing and Cost reports; calculate Value adjustment and provide basis for invoices.
- Responsible for correct recordings of companys loan; interest and amortization calculation
- Reclassifications, operational bookings at month-end
- Liaise with Accounts Payable and HR departments when performing Bank related accounting activities
- Review, check and reconcile bank transactions in the banks to ensure correct accounting/recording
- Analyze costs and provide accurate reports to SSB
- Minimum relevant Bachelor degree
- Technical skills: SAP and Excell skills
- Professional skills: Knowledge of Joint Venture Accounting agreement and of IFRS Accounting principles. Ability to drive initiatives independently
- English and Norwegian, verbal and written
For more information about the position, please contact Cathrine Knag. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.