The working day is varied and contains different tasks with responsibilities for design, development, testing, deployment, and technical documentation of applications. We also envision that you support other team-members on technical issues and assisting with their development efforts.
- Bachelor or masters degree and 4 to 6 years of experience in mentioned technology areas
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Able to deliver high quality solutions
- Able to manage and prioritize a number of tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to generate creative solutions
- Able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good ability to take initiative
- A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitioned development-oriented company
- Exciting and innovative technology solutions
- Solid and engaged shareholders
- Development of technology to a global market
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Modern office place at central Forus
- Free parking
Application deadline: Please be aware that we are conducting interview continuously. Therefore we recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
Interested? For more information about the position, please contact Anette Wilstrup Torgersen Cell no +47 912 40 029. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.