Do you have knowledge and interest in one or more of the mentioned areas we would very much like to hear from you!
WebRTC / SIP / Kamailio and C#, .Net and visual studio background and Azure, Rest api / MVC and Private Cloud.
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science. We recommend candidates graduated spring / summer 2021 to apply
- Norwegian and/or English, both written and spoken
- Able to deliver high quality solutions
- Able to manage and prioritize several tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to generate creative solutions
- Able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good ability to take initiative
- A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitioned development-oriented company
- Exciting and innovative technology solutions
- Solid and engaged shareholders
- Development of technology to a global market
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Modern office place at central Forus
- Free parking
- Canteen arrangement
Application deadline: Please be aware that we are conducting interview continuously. Therefore, we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Interested? For more information about the position, please contact Anette Wilstrup Torgersen in FinnPersonal Search & Selection Cell no +47 912 40 029. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.