Responsible for bookkeeping of accounts receivable:
- Prepare error free invoices to the customers
- Invoice safety bonuses to customers, and manually transfer money when payments are done
- Ad-hoc contact with our customers finance person
Bank related tasks:
- Monitor debtor account and follow up on late payments
- Book manually payments in bank, and inform mix payment team about the booking in IFS, when they are approved
- Follow up on questions regarding mix payments
- Run monthly closing according to procedures
- Check invoices and proposals
Reporting to authorities:
- Make monthly VAT returns for Norway
- Seek refund for incoming VAT
- Prepare monthly statistical reports for SSB (Statistics Norway)
- Assist in preparing statutory accounts
Assist with other tasks related to the financial and accounting functions.
- Higher education within Accounting, Finance etc.
- 1-2 years experience from similar tasks
- IFS knowledge is a plus, but not required
For more information about the position, please contact Finn-Einar Mæle. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "apply" directly from the position, and not by email to the contact person. We want you to attach your diploma and CV with your application.