- Design and modifications of control systems
- Controller programming & HMI design
- Engineering of automation solutions for the energy industry (onshore and onshore)
- Planning and execution of engineering activities
- Provide technical support for testing, installation, and commissioning activities
The position involves assignments together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors. Travelling on site and offshore must be expected.
- Relevant education, e.g. bachelor or masters degree or technical college with certificate of apprenticeship in automation or other relevant discipline
- Interested to learn about automation and programming
- At least 5 years experience with Control systems: Advant, Safeguard, 800xA, etc.
- Experience from Norwegian energy industry
- Valid Offshore cerificate and health certificate
Interested? For more information about the position, please contact Anette Wilstrup Torgersen Cell no +47 912 40 029. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.
Send in your application in Norwegian or English as soon as possible as interviews will take place continuously!