Start date: asap
Duration: 30.06.21 - Possible extension
Candidates will be contiuously reviewed!
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performs manufacturing operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
- Maintains daily production output
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- May participate in quality control inspections
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
- Comply with EHS regulations and policies
- Relevant experience
- English and norwegian skills
- Technical interest and good PC skills
- Accurate, efficient and motivated
Interested? For more information about the position, please contact Anette Wilstrup Torgersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.