- Cost Estimating; Prepare and manage cost estimating process
- Ability to understand project schedules, and challenge/support schedules in order to meet project objectives
- Ensure that transparent status reporting of the project cost/schedule is provided on regular basis
- Work closely with our key contractors, incl. follow up and monitoring of cost and schedule progress
- Understand risks and opportunities for the project,
- Support risk management
- Interface closely with other supporting functions (CP and Finance)
- Cost Engineering (analysis, reporting, forecasting, accruals, KPIs, etc)
- Management reporting
- Master degree or equivalent
- Project Control experience from larger O&G projects in Norway. Other relevant Project Management experience may be considered
- Preferably experience with IT-systems supporting Project Control (e.g. PIMS), and Cost risk analysis
- The candidate needs to be fluent in Norwegian and English language
- Ability to work in team - communicate well with technical disciplines
Application deadline: ASAP. Therefore, we recommend everyone interested to apply at the nearest opportunity!
Interested? In line with the GDPR, we ask you to apply by clicking on "SØK" button, and not by email to the contact person. Please attach your diploma and CV with your application.